We are an expert group focused on the global delivery of:
Let LISD assist in your academic, professional and personal development. We provide an innovative form of internship placement and monitoring programs that are tailored to the interests and needs of a few, carefully selected individuals each year. Besides placement in one of our core projects on the basis of availability there is also the possibility of one of the following advanced modes:
- LISD Active Internship placement in select organisational, institutional, field or corporate settings, responding to various interests, but always actively monitored and guided by us;
more interactive LISD Embedded Practitioner experiences whereby we place, connect and tutor exceptional candidates in a cooperative venture with the host setting;
- LISD Remote Personal Tutorials, broadly or specifically informing and guiding individual research and practical work, and/or inquiries and publications on line, by telephone and regular face-to-face meetings, on an need basis;
- LISD Reverse Internships that allow us to more intensely respond to and engage with the activities and requirements of individuals already on a career, project or mission path.
LISD Senior Fellow Sherman Teichman is our global partner for LEAP – the LISD Embedded Action and Practitioner Program. Contact us at LEAP @eurisd.org for more information or program application.
We organise conferences and other public events:
- European Green Australia Summit (EUGAUS 2017) Berlin, Germany
- European Green India Summit (EUGIS 2019 – in preparation) Zurich, Switzerland.
Project H.O.M.E: LISD habitability projects on Mars and Earth. LISD conducts from 2014 into 2018 a series of projects exploring fundamental issues of terrestrial habitability on its multi-year project ‘Habitability of Mars and Earth (H.O.M.E)’.
We publish literature on sustainable urban development and renewable cities.