We are an expert group focused on the global delivery of:
Let LISD assist in your academic, professional and personal development.
We provide an innovative form of internship placement and monitoring programs that are tailored to the interests and needs of a few, carefully selected individuals each year.
Besides placement in one of our core projects on the basis of availability there is also the possibility of one of the following advanced modes:
- LISD Active Internship placement in select organisational, institutional, field or corporate settings, responding to various interests, but always actively monitored and guided by us;
- more interactive LISD Embedded Practitioner experiences whereby we place, connect and tutor exceptional candidates in a cooperative venture with the host setting;
- LISD Remote Personal Tutorials, broadly or specifically informing and guiding individual research and practical work, and/or inquiries and publications on line, by telephone and regular face-to-face meetings, on an need basis;
- LISD Reverse Internships that allow us to more intensely respond to and engage with the activities and requirements of individuals already on a career, project or mission path.
LISD Senior Fellow Sherman Teichman is our global partner for LEAP – the LISD Embedded Action and Practitioner Program.
We have several conferences in preparation:
- the European Green Australia Summit on 10 November 2017 in Berlin, Germany; and
- the European Green India Summit on 19 September 2018 in Switzerland.
Conference engagement is a great way to learn the art and business of event management, get to know many professionals and academics quickly, and grow your own networks.
Project H.O.M.E: LISD habitability projects on Mars and Earth. LISD conducts from 2014 into 2018 a series of projects exploring fundamental issues of terrestrial habitability on its multi-year project ‘Habitability of Mars and Earth (H.O.M.E)’.
We publish literature on sustainable urban development and renewable cities.